LAST UPDATED 29 MAY 2020
WORK ENVIRONMENT AND PROCESSES
Under the existing Covid-19 Level 2 conditions, we’ve made some small changes to the way we work:
- We're undergoing more site cleaning and sanitisation on a daily basis.
- We've changed the way we interact with customers at our retail operation in Mt Wellington, Auckland. We are generally restricting retail access to 4 CUSTOMERS AT A TIME inside our retail area.
- Before passing your faulty device to us, it will need to be cleaned with anti-bacterial wipes (which we will supply). All repaired devices are also sanitised in the same way before return.
- Our couriers (Courier Post) are continuing to provide good service to us, and we continue to receive deliveries from all other couriers.
- We offer direct courier services to customers, to get faulty devices from the customer to us, and back to the customer directly. There are various ways of getting devices to us, outlined below:
- Email us at email@example.com with your needs and details, and we will send you out a return courier bag and job sheet
- Arrange your own courier to us, and email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the details of what you have sent us, including the courier tracking number if possible.
The best way to contact us can be via email, on email@example.com
If you’re a retailer with an enquiry, use firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also phone us on 0800 FONEFIX (0800 366 334).